9. Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood essential oil contains anti-aging compounds that make it effective for fading age spots.
Here’s what to do:
- Buy Sandalwood Essential Oil.
- Simply massage a few drops of the oil diluted in a carrier oil (such as sweet almond oil) directly onto affected areas.
- To up the effectiveness, mix a pinch of sandalwood powder with about two drops each of lemon juice, glycerin. and rosewater to make a paste.
- Apply the paste onto age spots and allow it to dry (about 20 minutes) before rinsing with cold water.
10. Red Currants
Red currants are packed with antioxidants, and by applying them topically to the skin, it not only helps to boost the skin’s healing abilities, enabling it to naturally diminish age spots, it also offers protection from harmful UV rays and free radicals that cause age spots, and make the ones you have even worse.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 quarter cup of unripe red currants,
- 1 tablespoon of honey,
- A few drops of lemon juice and
- A few drops of rosewater.
Here’s what you need to do:
- To make, mash the red currants to form a paste.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Apply the paste onto your age spots
- Allow it to sit for about a half hour before rinsing with warm water.
- Afterward, mix the lemon juice with rosewater
- Apply the solution to the spots and rinse.