Staying flawless, glowing, and pretty does not need to expensive. Nature holds a lot of wonders. You just have to tap into the riches of mother nature!
There a lots of beauty regimens online professing instant results, well, we have one for you that truly works. And this is backed both by science and real-life experience.
Luckily, this natural remedy will improve your skin’s quality and bring back its youthful glow. Here’s how to prepare it:
- Rose water
- Cut a tomato in half and sprinkle some sugar on it to create a powerful facial scrub.
- Before using it on your face, soak a cotton ball in rose water and wash your face with it.
- Then, scrub your face with the tomato and sugar for 2 – 3 minutes, paying special attention on the affected areas. It will remove dead skin cells from your face and restore its glow.
- After you’re done, mix 2 teaspoons of tomato juice with 2 teaspoons of aloe Vera gel, then add 1 vitamin E capsule to the mixture.
- Massage your face with the resulting cream for 5 minutes.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of rice flour with 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and a couple of drops of lemon juice.
- Add some rose water if the paste is too thick. Apply it on your face, then leave it for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with water. Repeat the process every day and soon your face will be glowing like never before!
Wait, is this even effective? How does this recipe work exactly? I told it is. Here’s the science behind this recipe:
The Science Behind This Regimen (and other Bonus Tomato Mix)
The primary, active ingredient of this beauty recipe/regimen is tomato. This is the source of potency of this mix.
What can tomatoes do for your skin really? How does it work?
For starters, besides cooking, tomato can be used in a number of ways to enhance beauty. As a matter of fact, itt is often considered to be the panacea of skin!
It is believed that consuming tomato and tomato products will give you a healthy and beautiful skin (check sources at the bottom of this page).
Its beauty benefits are gaining popularity with every passing day. Benefits of tomatoes for skin include the following:
1. Treat Open Pores
- Add four drops of tomato juice to 1 tablespoon of water and apply it on your face with the help of a cotton ball.
- Gently massage your skin with this mixture and leave it on for 15 minutes. Regular application of this will shrink the pore size.
2. Glowing Skin
Tomatoes are not just an important part of a healthy diet but also work wonders when applied topically on the skin. Applying tomato juice or rubbing tomato halves on the skin evens out the skin and revives the glow giving you a healthy looking skin. It contains a high amount of Vitamin C, which is known to brighten skin.