First, let’s get to know how these blackheads are formed.
Basically, blackheads are formed when the pored of the skin are blocked by excess oil. In most cases, they form during puberty, but could also due to changes in one’s menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and use of birth control. On some cases, blackheads can be form because of using heavy makeup, persistent sweating, or high humidity.
To dermatologists, they consider blackheads as mild acne, but prescribed to take pills and apply creams to get rid of it. This medication may cause lot of money, and also you have to deal with the side effects. Here is a remedy on which you don’t need to shell out hundreds of peso and also a harmful side effect free.
Let’s do this on a natural way!
Be blackheads free with these 3 common ingredients
You only need lemon, salt, and warm water for this life-changing mixture.
Here are the easy instructions:
- Combine 1 tablespoon of sea salt with ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of warm water in a small bowl.
- Using a washrag or towel, put it directly on the area with blackheads.
- Apply it in a circular motion to ensure it permeates the skin. Do this for 5 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to sit on your skin for another 5 minutes.
- Wash off the mixture on your face using cold water, and repeat these steps at least 3 times per week.
How does it work? The sea salt exfoliates the skin which helps to unclog pores, while lemons have plenty of antioxidants that include alpha hydroxyl acids that help to eliminate dead skin, and warm water serves as the face softener which is also responsible of opening the pores. These 3 ingredients are perfect for a mixture to make your face clearer and free from blackheads.
Blackheads don’t usually have direct symptoms and are categorized under non-inflammatory acne. Although, some people report pain and irritation, if you also feel that your blackheads have become severe that causes you discomfort, please see a licensed professional immediately.